Research Industry Symposium Presentations: 18 March 2015
The Future Grid Cluster held a second research industry symposium at the University of Sydney. Researchers and speakers from the energy industry and government presented on a range of issues affecting the development of Australia's electricity and gas transmission networks.
Australia's Future Grid: Planning for Change and Choice
Wednesday, 18 March 2015
11:30 A:M - 4:00 P:M
The University of Sydney
Darlington Centre Conference Room
174 City Road
Darlington, Sydney NSW 2008
(Lunch and post event networking refreshments provided)
The Future Grid Cluster is hosting a second research-industry symposium at the University of Sydney. Researchers and speakers from the energy industry and government will present on a range of issues affecting the development of Australia's electricity and gas transmission networks.
The main aims of the symposium are:
- to present key themes from the Future Grid Cluster's research work to date and discuss topics being addressed in the work
- for participants to share insights and understanding of the issues arising out of the work, and the challenges and opportunites ahead
- to provide opportunity for interaction and networking
The Symposium program includes panel discussions and presentations by speakers from the Future Grid Cluster research teams, as well as industry speakers.
- Michelle Groves, AER
- Thomas Dargue, AEMO
- Mark Stedwell, AEMO
- Danny De Schutter, ARENA
- Robust energy policy frameworks for investment into future grids
- Economic and Investment Models for Future Grids
- Grid Planning and Co-Optimisation
- Power and Energy Systems Modelling and Security
Registration enquiries to Tina Lomas: email@example.com or 0438 496 638.
For more information on the program please contact:
John Blik (Cluster Project Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org or 0400 851 204.
Professor Anthony Vassallo, University of Sydney (Cluster Leader): email@example.com or (02) 9351 6740.